Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Windows XP SP2 userinit.exeWindows XP SP2 userinit.exe

Windows XP SP2 userinit.exe, want to download it? Where can you get it? I have uploaded my Windows XP SP2 userinit.exe at http://www.box.net/shared/5z15e30tbq

Some fake antivirus like Antivirus 2009 or MS Antispyware 2009 will modify userinit.exe and after you have removed the fake antivirus with removal tools, the userinit.exe cannot be recovered.

We need to get it from Windows XP CD, but the Windows XP CD only provide the old version of userinit.exe only. The one I uploaded is the latest one. I do not use SP3, as there are many bugs will happen when upgraded from SP2 TO SP3. Thus, I still use Windows XP SP2.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Tx very much. Probleem fixed rightaway!
Pieter

Unknown said...

thanks for the file
great you have posted this file here
i could able to solve my problem very fast and instantly

Unknown said...

Thankyou very much mate!

Unknown said...

Thanx a lot!!! Saved my time %))

Post a Comment